Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Janina Janina(First Bengali Cover)

Thanks to Murali Venkataraman for introducing me a beautiful collection of bangla songs of Haimonti shukla. And today is an occasion for posting this song. Its Murali’s birthday, Happy Birthday Murali:)

I was mesmerized very much by a song, went ahead to make a karaoke track for it. I had no idea of the lyrics then. Murali knows all those songs by heart , so he helped me initially. Later came the saviour, Soumitra ji who was so helpful with the diction, patiently heard my versions over n over n corrected the mistakes. Thanks a ton Ji! Still, please forgive my diction issues my dear bengali friends n correct me as much as possible. I have tried the song with less punch ins n less mistakes hopefully.

Kumaran gave me a helping hand in mixing the song, though sum issues were there w.r.t synching, he has tried his best! Thanks a lot!

Here is my humble attempt of a brilliant song! Listen and post ur valuable feedback!


Janina Janina(First Bengali Cover) | Music Upload

7 comments:

Preets said...

Hi da, superb , loved your singing

Sindhuja Bhakthavatsalam said...

Commendable effort!
Some slips- like tomarey in the end of the pallavi...
Especially liked the second "aajana" in the 1st stanza. And nice sangathi again at 2:11!
Shruthi off at 2:20...
And bhavam could be better..
Ok sorry this looks like a running commentary- am typing as I'm listening :P
Lemme stop nitpicking. Takes a lot to sing in a new language. Kudos for that! And enjoyed your sweet voice.

Ramya said...

Thank you Preethi!

Sindhu - Thanks for ur feedback, I like the nitpicks, so plz don't mind telling them!Glad u enjoyed it!

Soumya said...

Hey rams... the music was overpowering ur voice... cudnt hear ur voice clearly... should i change some settings?

Ramya said...

Soumya , I don't think so! Maybe because you find the mixing different! So how did u like it?

DDD said...

Women Ugg Boots
Women ugg
uggs on sale
Wholesale Ugg Boots
Uggs Outlet
Fashion Ugg Boots
Ugg Boots for sale
Ugg boots
Cheap Ugg Boots


ugg Bailey Button
ugg Nightfall
ugg sundance limited
Ugg Sundance
UGG Classic
ugg mini
ugg short
ugg Tall
Classic Tall Ugg Boots
Uggs Classic Cardy
ugg Cardy
UGG Classic Argyle Knit
UGG Classic Crochet Boots
UGG Fluff Flip Flop
Ugg Infant
UGG Sandals
UGG Coquette Sandals
Ugg Dakota sandals
UGG Gypsy sandals
UGG Halendi sandals
UGG Morocco sandals
UGG Sandals
UGG Tasmina Braid Sandals
Sandals UGG
UGG Tasmina Sandals
UGG Tasmina
Ugg Stripe Cable Knit
UGG Sundance Grab bags
UGG Ultra
UGG Ultra Short
UGG Ultra Tall

Beat99 said...

The song is really melodic, though I dont understand, your voice is clear. Could have been better at a couple of places, but overall, its nice.