Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chalo tumko lekar chale(Cover) from the movie Jism

Thanks to NVK for sharing the karoke track. Thanks to Shrikanth and Murali for helping me technically. This is the first song I recorded with my new SM58 Shure mic using Audacity software. I did struggle with a lot of technical problems, somehow finally got this done. My brother, Rajesh helped me with the mixing of this song. Please listen to it and leave your valuable comments which will help me improve.
Song:Chalo tumko lekar chale
Movie:Jism
Originally sung by: Shreya goshal
Here is my version

Chalo Tumke lekar chale(Re- Mixed version) | Music Codes

10 comments:

Poorni said...

hey pakka sync de machie.. samaya iruku.. super de...marvelous voice de..

kiru said...

Hi Rohini,
Very nice..your voice is very different though. What we heard in Rajesh Marriage was different.
Keep it up....Great job

Parasmani said...

Liked your rendition...especially the voice, the clarity.

Unknown said...

REALLY GOOD...

KEEP IT UP....

MORE RENDITIONS

INCLUDING TAMIL MELODIES

WILL MAKE YOUR EFFORTS

A GREAT SUCCESS....


LATHA ... RAMANI

Anonymous said...

Hey Rohini,
This is awesome.. You have a very sweet voice already..it looks even enhanced with all the surrounding instruments.
Keep up the gud work.
Hope to stay in touch with this site..

Take care
Anand

Ramya said...

Poori, thanks de doggie

Krithika, thank u so much

Paras, Thanks a lot

Appa, Amma - Thank you

Anand - eppadi irukka.. take care of bhuvan.. thanks for your comment.. keep in touch

V2K said...

Hey pattaasu than po.. :)

Nicely sung.. I haven't heard the original version, but I have download your version and gonna be listening to this! :)

Awaiting more such mixes.

Sudhathee said...

Very very nice ...I think there is a lot of improvement in your signing..a lil focus on the diction and expression would make it 100%. Nevertheless this was very good!Keep singing!:)

Deblina M. said...

Very well sung, Ramya! Enjoyed it a lot.

Ramya said...

V2k, thanks da

thanks a lot Sudhathee.. i wish to improve even more..

thanks a lot deblina